How to do Skin Tan Care?
Hello! everyone hope you all are doing well. So, here is my new post about Skin Tan Care. In this post, you will come to know…………. What is Tanning? Home remedies to remove tan?
What is Sun Tanning?
Sun tanning or simply tanning is the process whereby skin color is darkened or tanned. It is most often a result of exposure to ultraviolet radiation from sunlight or from artificial sources, such as a tanning lamp found in indoor tanning beds.
Types of Tanning
- Indoor tanning, the use of artificial light in place of the sun
- Sunless tanning, application of a stain or dye to the skin
Home Remedies to Remove Tan
1.Yogurt and tomato
Tomato is rich in antioxidants that help in brightening skin. Yogurt, on the other hand, contains lactic acid which softens the skin.
1. Take a raw tomato and remove the skin.
2. Blend it with 1-2 tsp of fresh yogurt.
3. Use this paste on your tan, and wash off after 20 minutes.
2.Bengal gram flour and turmeric
Turmeric is an excellent skin brightening agent while Bengal gram flour (besan) lightens skin effectively.
1. Add 1 tsp of turmeric to a cup of Bengal gram flour, and mix some water or milk to make a thin paste.
2. Apply this mixture on your face and body, and let it dry, before gently scrubbing it away using lukewarm water.
Regular use will help fade the tan from your skin.
3.Honey and papaya
Papaya is rich in natural enzymes that have skin bleaching and exfoliating properties. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural moisturizer and a skin-soothing agent. It is also rich in antioxidants that remove free radicals from the skin which cause aging.
1. Take 4-5 cubes of ripe papaya; the riper the better.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of honey to it and mash it up using the back of a spoon or a fork.
3. Mix well until a smooth paste is formed.
4. Apply this paste all over the tanned skin and let dry.
5. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with water.
4.Milk cream and strawberries
Rich in AHA (alpha-hydroxy acids) and vitamin C, strawberries have natural skin brightening properties. The creamy goodness of milk cream lock in the moisture deep into the skin making it look supple and healthy.
1. Take a few ripe strawberries and mash them well using a fork.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of fresh cream to it and whisk well to form a lump-free paste.
3. Use this on your face and tanned skin and let it stay for 15-20 minutes.
4. Wash it with cold water.
Cucumber is highly beneficial for tanned and sunburnt skin. Cucumber has a cooling effect and helps remove tan.
1. Shred a cucumber, and squeeze to get the juice out.
2. Using a cotton ball, apply the juice all over your skin.
3. Let it dry and wash. You may also add a little lemon juice for added benefits.
Thank you! everyone for reading this post .hope you find it Useful
Read more post at https://shapehealth.in/